Suffering from joint or muscle discomfort is never fun. Trying to sleep through the night with aches, go to work or simply live life as you’re accustomed to is not easy when discomfort is in the way. Whether linked to arthritis or past or current injuries, CBD topicals may be the next step in your recovery and relief management plan. Also, they are a great way to try CBD if you are a first-time CBD user.
What is CBD?
CBD is short for cannabidiol and is produced by the cannabis family. Unlike THC (tetrahydrocannabinol) which is the primary psychoactive element in marijuana, CBD is not psychoactive.
Does CBD help with pain?
According to a 2018 scientific review on CBD for pain management, researchers involved found that CBD was effective in overall pain management and didn’t cause any negative side effects. This report looked at studies from 1975 to 2018, which examined many types of pain including cancer and others. The use of CBD may reduce:
- Joint pain
- Muscle pain
- Discomfort caused by pain that is affecting everyday life
If you are experiencing any of these concerns, it may be time to give CBD a try. There is growing research on how CBD positively impacts the lives of those with arthritis or those going through periods of pain.
Where is the best place to shop for organic CBD online?
When looking for a reputable company to purchase CBD from, look for openness and honesty. Make sure the process for making CBD products and where the CBD comes from is explained in detail, so that you know exactly what you are receiving. CBD lab results should also be provided. These results contain information about the date of manufacture, attributes (like consistency and color), potencies, terpenes, pesticides, heavy metals, microbial analysis and solvents.You’ll also want to determine if you want broad spectrum CBD, meaning it contains zero THC, but retains all the beneficial terpenes and other molecules present in our Phytocannabinoid-Rich Hemp Oil, like Valo Living’s CBD or a different kind.
Explore Our CBD Options for Relief:
- CBD Salve:The CBD Hemp Oil Salve is an excellent option for those seeking fast relief of joint or muscle discomfort and soreness as well as overall skin health. Phytocannabinoid-Rich Hemp Oil is blended with beeswax, MCT oil (derived from coconut oil) and organic lavender and eucalyptus essential oils.
- CBD Relief Cream: The CBD Relief Cream is great for daily use to relieve minor aches and pains. Using proprietary nanoemulsion technology, the particles of the relief cream are much smaller than competitors, resulting in high absorption into your skin.
- CBD Gel Cool Down Roll-On:The CBD Gel Roll-On- Cooling Down is enriched with menthol to create a cooling pain relief on the skin. Gel roll-ons are also great for on-the-go use.
- CBD Gel Heat Up Roll-On:The CBD Gel Roll-On- Heat Up is enriched with warming botanicals to create a warmingpain relief on the skin. Gel roll-ons are also great for on-the-go use.
- CBD Universal Relief Wrap:TheCBD Universal Relief Wrap can be used anywhere on the body where there is discomfort, including using CBD for back pain. It’s great to calm down a flare due to inflammation as it contains a whopping 50mg of CBD per wrap.
Please reach out to us with any questions, inquiries or concerns at (800) 760-0146 open Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm Pacific Time, or use the Contact Us page to get in touch.